Company:  RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVEST ... (ROIC)
Form Type:  10-K
Filing Date:  2/28/2012 
CIK:  0001407623 
Address:  8905 TOWNE CENTRE DRIVE, SUITE 108 
City, State, Zip:  SAN DIEGO, California 92122 
Telephone:  (858) 677-0900 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
$15.77  
Change: 
0.04 (0.25%)  
Trade Time: 
04:00 PM EST  
Market Cap: 
$1.16B
Description of Business
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp., a Maryland corporation (�ROIC�) commenced operations in October 2009 as a fully integrated, self-managed real estate investment trust (�REIT�), and as of December 31, 2013, ROIC owned an approximate 95.8% partnership interest and other limited partners owned the remaining 4.2% partnership interest in the Operating Partnership. The Company specializes in the acquisition, ownership and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers on the west coast of the United States, anchored by supermarkets and drugstores. From the commencement of its operations through December 31, 2013, the Company has completed approximately $1.3 billion of shopping center investments. As of December 31, 2013, the Company�s portfolio consisted of 55 retail properties totaling approximately 5.9 million square feet of gross leasable area, or GLA.
Register for EDGAR Pro and access this filing in:     
  FORM 10-K
    PART I
      Item 1. Business
      Item 1A.Risk Factors
      Item 1B.Unresolved Staff Comments
      Item 2.Properties
      Item 3.Legal Proceedings
      Item 4.Mine Safety Disclosures.
    PART II
      Item 5.Market for Registrant's Common Equity, Related ...
      Item 6.Selected Financial Data
      Item 7.Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial ...
        Results of Operations
        Liquidity and Capital Resources
      Item 7A.Quantitative and Qualitative Disclosures About ...
      Item 8.Financial Statements and Supplementary Data
      Item 9.Changes in and Disagreements with Accountants on ...
      Item 9A.Controls and Procedures
      Item 9B.Other Information
    PART III
      Item 10.Directors, Executive Officers and Corporate Governance
      Item 11.Executive Compensation
      Item 12.Security Ownership of Certain Beneficial Owners and ...
      Item 13.Certain Relationships and Related Transactions, and ...
      Item 14.Principal Accounting Fees and Services
    PART IV
      Item 15.Exhibits and Financial Statement Schedules
    SIGNATURES
    REPORT OF INDEPENDENT REGISTERED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM
    REPORT OF INDEPENDENT REGISTERED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM
    REPORT OF INDEPENDENT REGISTERED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM
    BALANCE SHEET
    INCOME STATEMENT
    STOCKHOLDERS EQUITY
    CASH FLOW
    NOTES TO CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
      INCOME STATEMENT
      INCOME STATEMENT
      BALANCE SHEET
  EXHIBIT 21.1
    SUBSIDIARIES
  EXHIBIT 23.1
    Consent of Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm
  EXHIBIT 23.2
    CONSENT OF INDEPENDENT REGISTERED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM
  EXHIBIT 31.1
    CERTIFICATION
  EXHIBIT 31.2
    CERTIFICATION
  EXHIBIT 32.1
    Certification of Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial ...
BROKERAGE PARTNERS